Monday 11 June 2012

Cricket is My Passion

Hello, My self Manpreet Singh..I love cricket and i am going to explain my own cricket experience and other cricket News in my this cricket blog.My favorite Cricket team is India and in IPL my favorite team is Royal Challange Banglore.Sachin Tendulkar is my favorite cricketer as a batsman and Dale Steyn as a fast bowler.Virat Kohli is my favorite one younger batsman.I am also a cricket player and i am a right hand batsman and right arm fast bowler and i am playing for a Sher A Cricket Club.So In this blog i will explain about latest cricket news and my own cricket experience.

Manpreet Singh
Manpreet
first i am going to share my own cricket experience.My club team name is sher a sport Ludhiana cricket club.Sher A Cricket Club played 99 match and 72 match won.Amandeep is a captain of this club and a brilliant batsman.Last match we won by 6 wicket and i also performed very well as a all rounder.i scored 52 run not out and took 2 wicket in bowling.so i got man of the match in last match.After match all the team players went to hotel for a party and we enjoyed a lot.So now we are all waiting for a next match.

Cricket is my passion and i love cricket to watch live on ground or on televison..I always like to upload latest cricket news and upload playes photos from internet.Now i will upload all the cricket news in my this cricket blog.so if you like my this blog then please give me a comment on my blog.















No comments:

Post a Comment